Tuesday, April 28, 2009

YELLOW ORANGE ROCK

This is one of the most beautiful scenery that I immersed myself into as I climbed the majestic Mt. Apo on April 19-20, '09. It was a journey of a lifetime which I know, I will forever cherish because I was in the company of the most incredible friends in Mindanao.

This photo was taken through the lens of master artist Kublai Millan at the Yellow Orange Rock which is rested on the plains of Lake Venado. The lake is a famous campsite for mountaineers.

Taken on at early dawn, the mist showers the beautiful hue of the trees. On the background a number of mossie like plants scattered on the ground. The grounds they say is filled with water during the rainy season.

Lake Venado is 3 hours away from the summit which is being demistified by a gigantic array of clouds that roam on the surface of the mountain. Stunted looking but enormous trees makes it most dramatic, with the hard climatic condition swarmed on a tropical forest, these trees have stood the test of the times and has seen the graffitti of man on the surface of these beautiful creation at Lake Venado.

No comments:

Post a Comment